Visit once per week (This is our most popular)
Visit every other week ***ONLY AVAILABLE DEC THRU MAR***
Visit twice per week
- All standard chemicals included
- Check and adjust water chemistry
- Net pool surface of any debris
- Brush all steps, raised flat surfaces and sides as needed
- Empty and inspect all baskets and pool cleaner bag/canister
- Perform a visual inspection of pool equipment
- Vacuum pool as required
- Check and monitor filter pressure and backwash when necessary
* Price depends on size of pool and overhanging landscape *
** Pool water levels are the responsibility of the homeowner **
*** Weekly brushing tile does not guarantee removal of calcium buildup or stains ***
We offer the following two discounts:
Military Appreciation discount for current and former veterans, you receive a $10 discount on monthly Full service.
Customer Appreciation for multiple home owners and repeat customers (hop from one house to a new house) receive a $10 discount on any monthly Full service.
Standard chemicals include acid, chlorine (shock and tabs), sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate and DE powder.
Other chemicals such as algaecides, borates, bromine, calcium hardness increaser, clarifier, enzymes, micro flocs, phosphate remover, PoolRx, salt, stain removers or scale preventatives, and stabilizer are not included and will be billed as used.
Key Benefits of the PoolRx Mineral Unit:
• Improves the look and feel of your water
• Eliminates all algae for up to 6 months
• May allow us to reduce your chlorine usage (Case by case basis)
• Prolongs the life of your salt cell (If applicable)
• No equipment mods. We place the unit in your skimmer or pump basket.
*Replenishing the PoolRx treatment every spring will help prepare your pool for an algae free pool. Read more info here:
Key Benefits of the CuLator:
If you are using a sequestering agent, then you should a CuLator. If you are on well water or have a heater blow out, then you need CuLator. If you are using a copper algaecide you should treat with CuLator after. If you have faux stone features, travertine (or any real stone) or bricks around the pool, you need CuLator. If you have a salt generator or a salt system, use CuLator.
Get an extra full service cleaning. Great for before and after parties or customers with very active pool time.
This does not include a green pool. We will do a one time cleaning with full service and balance chemicals.
*Price depends on condition of pool, size of pool and overhanging landscape
Level I – Ranges from $150 to $300 (You can see the bottom of the pool and steps.) Includes multiple visits with chemicals and one filter cleaning.
Level II – Ranges from $300 to $500 (The bottom of the pool cannot be seen. The water is green or milky blue.) Includes multiple visits with chemicals and two filter cleanings.
Level III – Ranges from $500 to $800 (The bottom of the pool cannot be seen. The water is brown or black.) Includes multiple visits with chemicals and three filter cleanings.
Black Algae treatments are not included in above prices. Once the pool is clean, we can prepare an estimate for your review and consideration.